Parasailing in Alicante
It is a different way of visiting the city of Alicante. It is an activity for all audiences,
that combines the excitement of flying with the beauty of sailing. An unforgettable activity to enjoy
with family or friends.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
In Parasiling Alicante we left by boat from the Marmarela nightclub. We will travel the coast of Alicante with music and drinks. You will fly in Parasailing and you will be able to enjoy the views of the city from 150 meters high. We include a drink in the activity and companions may come on the boat. The Parachute can fly up to 5 people at the same time and will be in the air for 15 minutes. The instructor will be downstairs helping. Customers will not necessarily enter the water.
This attraction is very fun to enjoy as a couple and in a group.
Departure Point :Marmarela Mediterranean Cocktail Club, Muelle Levante, 14, 03001 Alicante (Alacant), Alicante, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.