Parasailing on Siesta Key Island
Parasailing is one of the most exciting activities that visitors can experience on Siesta Key. Customers will get the thrill of seeing our beautiful beaches and waters from a birds eye view. Let our USCG licensed and insured Captains hover you right above the water close enough to dip your feet in the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Lucky customers will have the chance to see our local bottlenose dolphin swimming and jumping through the boat wake behind our lime green parasail boat.
The newest parasail boat and equipment are provided, utilizing the most up-to-date parasail technology and safety features. Our boats are United States Coast Guard(USCG) certified with bi-annual safety inspections. We continually invest in new parasailing equipment to ensure the comfort and safety of our customers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Free Onsite Parking
What's excluded :
Customers will enjoy a 2 - 2.5 hour boat ride around beautiful Siesta Key including 15 minutes of Parasail flight time with 1200 ft. of rope. During your ride, customers should expect to see all sorts of marine life including our exciting Bottlenose Dolphin.
• Siesta Key, Siesta Key, Florida
Departure Point :1250 Stickney Point Rd, Sarasota, FL 34242, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.