Parenzana Trail Full Day Cycling Tour from Pula, Rovinj, Poreč or Buje
Enjoy cycling through the charming medieval towns situated on a hilltops, framed by Mirna river, through tunnels and bridges.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Water 0,5 l
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Buje, Buje, Istria
This is our starting point from which we head off to Parenzana trail.
Stop At: Groznjan, Groznjan, Istria
Visits to the ˝town of artists˝. Ride through narrow cobbled streets filled with galleries and souvenir shops. Photo stop.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Livade, Livade, Istria
You will continue your route to Parenzana with a beautiful view to the Mirna valley. Through tunnels and bridges, the road will take you to Livade.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Motovun, Motovun, Istria
You will cross the Mirna River to reach the other side of the Mirna valley and climb towards Motovun, one of the most popular Istrian medieval towns. Here you will enjoy dining in a beautiful setting of a local tavern.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Stanična 13, 52460, Buje, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your hotel in Pula, Rovinj, Poreč, Buje.Address: Tour departs from all hotels in areas Pula, Rovinj, Poreč and Buje. Please provide your address to the local supplier.
Return Detail :Motovun, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Level: medium
- Distance: 40 km (asphalt 2 km, macadam 38 km)
- Total ascent: 400 m
- Minimum age: 12 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The duration of tour are approximate 7-8 hours
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.