Paricutin Volcano, natural wonder of Michoacan, from Morelia
We will visit the Paricutín volcano, an emblematic symbol of Michoacán, we will go to the Angahuan viewpoint, giving time to take photographs and admire the landscape that the Michoacan lands give us, later we will know the ruins of San Juan Parangaricutiro is where we will find a history buried in lava since the The town was covered by the Paricutín lava when it erupted in 1943 and the only thing currently in sight is the San Juan Parangaricutiro church, the Paricutín being the youngest volcano in Mexico and the only one that man has seen born is a Natural wonder, if you wish you can do the journey on horseback (cost not included).
When we finish we will go to Angahuan, Michoacán where you will have free time to consume and fall in love with the local food (not included in the price), we will visit this purely Purépecha town where we will be able to appreciate the typical Michoacan architecture called trojes.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certificate tourist guide
- Round trip transportation from your hotel
- Travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Unspecified expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paricutin Volcano, Mexico
Meet the youngest volcano in the world, according to legend, it has been since 1943 and two towns were destroyed by an unfortunate eruption.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Centro histórico de Morelia, 58000 Morelia, Mich., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from hotels located in downtown Morelia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.