Paris Airport CDG Round-Trip Transfer in Private Van
As part of your airport transfer with us, one of our professionally-trained drivers will greet you with a name sign in the arrivals hall of the airport, ready to help you with your luggage and guide you to your vehicle. It is recommended to tell us your flight number so that your driver can make sure he is picking you up at the correct terminal and can adapt to any changes in your flight's schedule.
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport pickups include 60 minutes free wait time
- Hotel pickups include 20 minutes free wait time
- Meet & Greet Service
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- - For pickups at the airport your driver will be waiting for you once you exit baggage claim. They will be holding a sign with your name clearly displayed, so you can easily identify them. Entering your flight number when your book your ride means your driver will know exactly where to wait for you at the airport.
- If you are travelling to the airport, your driver will wait for you outside your chosen address or inside your hotel lobby. Entering your flight number when you book your ride means your driver will know exactly which terminal you will go.
Departure Point :
Airport Pick-up: Your driver will wait for you in the Arrival Hall by sign Lead traveler name Paris Pick-up: If you are travelling to the airport, your driver will wait for you outside your chosen address or inside your hotel lobby.
AirportsCharles De Gaulle Airport, 95700 Roissy-en-France France
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/28/2020 - 6/27/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Paris, FranceParis Charles de Gaulle Airport, 95700 Roissy-en-France, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Health & safety standards – Cleaned and disinfected vehicles – Greeted with a bow, not a handshake – Face masks for both chauffeurs – Hand sanitizer in every ride
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.