Paris Bakery Behind-the-Scenes Tour
Learn the basics and intricacies that go into crafting Parisian’s favorite breakfast breads and sweets on this 2 hour morning baking class at a traditional French boulangerie! This family favorite tour allows children the chance to get their hands dirty and their sweet tooths satisfied!
Follow your guide to the backroom where all of the rolling, kneading, mixing, and baking happen. Explore the ingredients that are carefully mixed to create baguettes, croissants, and pain au chocolates with just the right amount of texture and flavor. Get your hands busy in the flour under the careful supervision of a master baker. You will get to see the industrial machines used for processing larger amounts of baked goods as well as the manual labor involved. Ideal for families and gourmet foodies alike, this small-group activity is limited to just nine people at a time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Traditional French Breakfast at your arrival.
- Your baguette to take with you
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
Meeting at the Bakery Miss Manon, 87 rue Saint-Antoine, 75004 Paris
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Miss Manon, 87 Rue Saint-Antoine, 75004 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.