Paris by Yourself with English Chauffeur - Business or Luxury Car
Enjoy Paris by yourself !!
Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our
Business Car Mercedes Benz E Class or
Luxury Car Mercedes Benz S Class or similar.
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Paris with ease with this private 8-hour chauffeured car service. Hop aboard your vehicle at Paris City Center or from your hotel then spin through the city streets with a private driver.
per adult from
What's included :
- Business Car MB E Class or Luxury Car Mercedes S Class or similar (depending on chosen option)
- Bottled water
- Hotel/City Center pickup and drop off
- Transport by private vehicle
- 8 hs Disposal
- Pick up: maximum 20 minutes waiting time included
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Private Guide
- Entry/Admission - Paris France Hôtel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paris France Hôtel, 72 Rue de Turbigo, 75003 Paris, France
Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our Business Car Mercedes Benz E Class or Luxury Car Mercedes Benz S Class or similar.
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Paris with ease with this private 8-hour chauffeured minivan service. Hop aboard your vehicle at Paris City Center or from your hotel then spin through the city streets with a private driver. Discover diverse corners of Paris such as Versalles and and the Notre-Dame Cathedral. You and group decide which attractions will include.
Here are our top five recommendations:
• Notre-Dame Cathedral: Like the Eiffel Tower, the Notre-Dame Cathedral is seen as a Parisian icon. It is located right along the picturesque River Seine and it is considered a Gothic masterpiece; often regarded as one of the best Gothic cathedrals of its kind in the world.
• Musée du Louvre: From the artistic entrance which seems like a dream to the inside, where the most ethereal collection of art the world has seen waits for you, with everything from the Code of Hammurabi, to Egyptian mummies, to Leonardo’s Mona Lisa, and the Venus de Milo. This is a must in Paris!
• Versailles Palace (Chateau de Versailles): The Palace of Versailles was the principal royal residence of France from 1682. Enjoy the overwhelming scale and opulent details. Gardens are just beautiful! We recommend to arrive very early in the morning if possible, as too many tourists visit it, and if you can, buy your tickets online and you will save lot of time and energy!. Opens every day except Mondays.
• Sacred Heart Basilica of Montmartre (Sacre-Coeur): Rising high above Paris this Roman-Byzantine masterpiece is easily recognized by its ornate ivory domes. The basilica's interior is a sight worth beholding: The ceilings glitter with France's largest mosaic, which depicts Jesus rising alongside the Virgin Mary and Joan of Arc.
• Chateau de Vincennes: This castle is known for being the second castle where the Kings lived in France. It was renovated a few years ago, historical place worthy of a visit for those enthusiastic about history!All of our Chauffeurs are multi-lingual, have lots of experience, and will be present in full Chauffeur uniform.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your hotel or accommodation in Paris City CenterDates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Your hotel or accommodation in Paris City Center
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.