Paris Cooking Class: Desserts and Pastries
Hone your cooking skills in Paris with a 3-hour dessert-making class. Hosted by a professional chef in a private apartment, this cooking class will teach you to make two or three desserts, some of which are typically French and others that are more global. It’s the perfect experience if you have a penchant for all things sweet!
Numbers are limited to eight people in this small-group class, ensuring you’ll enjoy a more intimate cooking experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2-3 desserts
- Professional chef
- Copies of the recipes
- Apron, utensils and ingredients
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Over the course of three hours your chef will welcome you into their home and you'll work together to create two or three different desserts (selection varies based on the season, what's available, etc). You'll learn the techniques popular in the French baking world, and how to adapt them to your own kitchen once back home; and your chef will be able to send you the recipes of what you prepare after the class! Discover some tasty French savoir-faire during this fun-filled afternoon in Paris.
• Lemon Tarts
• Mini Molten Chocolate Lava Cakes
• Mango Soufflé
Departure Point :Paris, France
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Vegetarian, vegan, glucose-free and lactose-intolerant dietary restrictions are catered to. Please note this in the 'special requirements' field on booking.
- The class requires a minimum of two people total. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements or too many passengers in one booking that would overbook the class. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note that this activity is not recommended for those with sensitive airborne allergies.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.