Paris Highlights Immersive Coach Tour with Histopad
Discover the Paris of the Parisians and travel through time with the Histopad! Thanks to its interactive functionalities, this new immersive city tour will allow you, in exclusivity, to understand better the history of Paris and its architecture over the centuries. You will visit the most famous neighbourhoods and monuments of the capital, from the Opera Garnier to the Eiffel Tower, through 3D reconstructions, 2D before/after sliders, 360° views of the interiors, enriched with audio commentaries. During your tour, go on a treasure hunt to find mystery objects in well-hidden rooms and don't forget to immortalize your visit with the HistoSelfie! A playful tour designed for the whole family, for young and old!
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- A 1:45 hour joyful tour, filled with fun anecdotes that children will love
- Commentaries available in 10 languages + 3 children languages (French, English,Spanish)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drink
- No photo stop
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
PORT DE LA BOURDONNAIS, 75007 Paris.
On the quay at the bottom of the stairs on the right of the Iéna Bridge, meet our representative with a Paris City Vision sign.
GPS : 48°51'34.8"N 2°17'35.4"E
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Palais Garnier, Place de l_Opera entrance at the corner of Scribe and Auber streets, 75009 Paris France
Experience Paris of the Parisian' with this 1h45 CityTour through the most stunning neighbourhoods of the French Capital.
Pass By: Place Vendome, 75001 Paris France
The neo classical square, beautiful and where the Ritz hotel is located
Pass By: Place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris France
You will admire the Place de l'Opera, Place de la Concorde, Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triumph, Place du Trocadero, Eiffel Tower , Invalides, Pont Neuf, Bastille Square and the new Opera House, Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral, Luxembourg Gardens and Saint-Germain des Pres and much more!
Pass By: La Madeleine, Place de la Madeleine, 75008 Paris France
Children will be having fun to discover the City through the commentaries of Lulu and Maurice, 2 dogs who will visit the city.
Pass By: Champs-Elysees, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
Playful visit with fun facts about dogs belonging to historical figures of the French Capital.
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
Beneath its vault lies the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier from World War I.
Pass By: Palais de Chaillot, 1 Pl Trocadero Et du 11 Novembre, 75116 Paris France
Located at the Trocadero Square with the wide view of the Iconic Eiffel Tower
Pass By: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
The Must see attraction overlooking at the River Seine
Pass By: Musee du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac, 37 quai Branly, 75007 Paris France
Featuring the indigenous art and cultures of Africa, Asia, Oceania, and the Americas.
Pass By: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
Home of many collections of Impressionists'Arts
Pass By: Conciergerie, 2 boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris France
One of the oldest monument in Ile de la Cité
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
A Masterpiece of Gothic Architecture
Pass By: Opera Bastille, Place de la Bastille, 75012 Paris France
modern opera house on Bastille's Square
Pass By: Place de l'Hotel de Ville Entrée au 5 rue Lobeau ou au 29 rue de Rivoli, 75004 Paris France
Seat of the Paris City Council since 1357
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
End of the tour at the departure place
Departure Point :Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Panoramic City tour by air-conditioned coach with recorded commentaries, specifics for children, and personal earphones. Commentaries available in 10 languages + 3 children languages (French, English,Spanish).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Each 1st Sunday Champs Elysees Avenue is pedestrian
- Tour Suited to 1st time & short stay traveler looking for an overall glimpse or orientation.
- Discover the Paris of the Parisians and travel through time with our tablet! Thanks to its augmented reality and interactive functionalities, this new immersive city tour will allow you to understand better the history of Paris and its architecture over the centuries. You will visit the most famous neighbourhoods and monuments of the capitale, from the Opera Garnier to the Eiffel Tower, through 3D reconstructions and 360° of the interiors. During your tour, go on a treasure hunt to find mystery objects in well-hidden rooms and don't forget to immortalize your visit with our tablet. A playful tour designed for the whole family, for young and old!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Three types of measures are taken: 1. At the agency : Staff wearing masks, hygiaphones, marking on the floor, cleaning 2. During ctivity : Guide/hosts wearing the visor, audio phones, cleaning vehicles 3. For your peace of mind:** Please bring your mask. Wearing a mask is mandatory**"
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.