Paris: Picasso Museum Guided Tour for Family with Children
Experience the brand new Picasso museum in Paris with your family including your children or teenagers. Your passionate private tour guide will help you discover Picasso’s works in a fun way that will engage all of the family.
The Picasso Museum, located in the friendly Marais District in Paris, presents the works of Picasso from his beginnings until the 1960s. The museum is in the Salé Hotel, a beautiful, bright, and warm place that has been declared a historic monument.
With the help of your private guide, who knows how to engage you and your children, you will uncover Picasso's paintings, sculptures, collages, and other works. On the last floor, you will explore a special exhibition, perhaps Chardin, Cézanne, Renoir, or Matisse.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guide & skip the line ticket
- Entry/Admission - Musee Picasso-Paris
What's excluded :
- Pick up or drop-off
- Food or drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Musee Picasso-Paris, 5 rue de Thorigny Hôtel Salé, Marais, 75003 Paris France
Meet your guide In front of the Picasso Museum, 5 Rue de Thorigny, 75003 Paris
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Musée National Picasso-Paris, 5 Rue de Thorigny, 75003 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.