Paris Private and Customized Vintage Shopping Tour at Saint-Ouen Flea Market
Get lost in Paris' Saint-Ouen Flea Market (Marche aux Puces de Saint-Ouen) without literally losing your way on this private guided tour of the city's top destination for vintage shopping. You'll discover a wealth of clothing, furniture, jewelry, art, and more across 14 different sections and more than 2,000 shops with the help of an in-the-know guide, who customizes your experience to help you make the most of the best vintage shopping in Paris. When booking, select a morning or afternoon tour time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Transportation to and from the market
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Marche aux Puces de Saint-Ouen, Rue des Rosiers, 93400 Saint Ouen France
Discover some of the 15 different markets depending on your wishing and expectations (Vernaison, Dauphine, Malassis, etc.). We will walk through the market, trying to find the items you're looking for.
Departure Point :1: Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
2: 99 Rue des Rosiers, 93400 Saint-Ouen, France
Return Detail :Marché Dauphine, 132-140 Rue des Rosiers, 93400 Saint-Ouen, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.