Paris Private Van Tour and Excursion with Champagne on Board
Paris attracts a large number of visitors each year.
To respond to this influx, we have created a private tourism transport service for 1 to 6 people maximum.
For the duration of your visit, you will benefit from a high-end vehicle with driver and his licensed guide who will make you discover the architectural heritage and its historic monuments.
As a connoisseur, we will take you to discover the most beautiful and unusual places in Paris.
Come and discover with family or friends or simply in love the history, the emotions, through all the most beautiful monuments and unusual places in Paris.
Half bottle of champagne offered for couples during the visit.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Bottled water
- Half bottle of Champagne brut
- Entry/Admission - Jardin des Tuileries
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jardin des Tuileries pl. de la Concorde, rue de Rivoli, 75058 Paris France
The Tuileries Garden takes its name from the tile factories that stood at the place where Queen Catherine de Medici had the Tuileries Palace built in 1564, which has now disappeared. The famous gardener of the king, André Le Nôtre, gives it from 1664 its current aspect of French garden
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Pere-Lachaise Cemetery, 8 Boulevard de Menilmontant, 75020 Paris France
The Père-Lachaise cemetery is the largest intramural Parisian cemetery and one of the most famous in the world. Located in the 20th arrondissement, many famous people are buried there. It welcomes more than three and a half million visitors each year, making it the most visited cemetery in the world. If it has become a major tourist spot in Paris, Père-Lachaise remains an active cemetery in which numerous funeral operations and commemorative ceremonies take place each year.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We take care of all passengers in Paris (included in the rates)Private tour for up to six peopleChampagne brut offered for couple during the visit
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/1/2020 - 1/5/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- COVID -19: Given the current health situation, the recommendations and health measures are respected (hydroalcoholic gel and masks available).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.