Paris: Private Walking Tour in the Marais District
Le Marais is one of the oldest districts of the capital. From the Royal Court of Louis XIV to the queer community, via the Jewish population, the "Old Paris" still has a young and dynamic soul that still seduces visitors.
Your guide will take you to admire the exterior of the most beautiful private mansions of Paris such as the Hotel de Sully, Hotel Carnavalet, and Hotel de Sens. You will be seduced by their secret courtyards and gardens.
During this walk, your tour guide will also speak about the history of the Jewish community, an essential factor of this district. You will pass by the Place des Vosges and the "village St Paul", before you finish in front of the Centre Pompidou. Le Marais is in perpetual movement, it now hosts the most trendy addresses in art and fashion (galleries, designers, stylists) and major museums. It's a bustling district where you create, where you have fun, where you think.
per adult from
What's included :
- Services of a local expert guide during a private walking tour in the district of Le Marais in Paris
What's excluded :
- Any entrance tickets and transportation - amenities - tips - food and beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Le Marais 3e Arrondissement, 75003 Paris France
Discover one of Paris’ most elegant neighbourhoods with your private tour guide! Walk the streets of one of the oldest districts in the capital city and learn of its history, culture and social life.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Rue Saint-Antoine, 75004 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.