Paris Sights and Bites
Awaken all your senses while you eat your way around the most charming and sophisticated neighbourhood of Paris.
Saint-Germain-des-Prés is considered as the soul of the City of Lights. It is home to the very best chocolatiers in the world and has a stunning mix of history, prestigious art galleries, charming little streets and small squares full of cafes and restaurants. It is a must see for foodies visiting from all over the world.
We will lead you to some of the most respected and passionate artisans to taste at least 7 delicious sweet and savoury bites. You will discover an award-winning food market, meet an "un-brie-leavable" cheesemonger and stroll through one of the most beautiful parks in Paris, find out about its secrets and this tour woudn’t be complete without the nation’s favourite drink: Un verre de vin :) - glass of wine
Meet the people behind the food!
per adult from
What's included :
- Friendly Guide
- Alcoholic Beverages - A glass of organic wine
- Lunch - A cheese selection from award winner cheese monger
- Brunch - A selection of 7 tastings and a surprise dish at the end
What's excluded :
- Bottle of Water
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Left Bank (Rive Gauche), Paris France
We will walk past the River.
Pass By: Luxembourg Gardens, Rue de Medicis Rue de Vaugirard, 75006 Paris France
Walk past Luxembourg Gardens
Pass By: Luxembourg Palace, 15 rue de Vaugirard 6th Arrondissement, 75006 Paris France
Walk past the Palace
Pass By: Boulevard St. Germain, Paris France
Pass By: Saint-Germain-des-Pres, Saint-Germain-des-Pres, Paris, Ile-de-France
Abbey of Saint Germain
Pass By: Église Saint-Sulpice, 75006 Paris, France
Pass By: Les Deux Magots, 6 Place Saint-Germain des Prés, 75006 Paris, France
Pass By: Café de Flore, 172 Boulevard Saint-Germain, 75006 Paris, France
Walk past Cafe de Flore
Departure Point :Place Henri Mondor, 75006 Paris, France
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This Tour is not suited for those who have a high Gluten Intolerance or are Celiac.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.