Paris Small Group Tour Including Champagne Lunch on the Eiffel Tower from London
Explore the best of Paris and discover for yourself why the city is fondly known as 'The City of Love' on this fantastic full-day Rail Tour to Paris from London. Enjoy a romantic three-course champagne lunch from the heights of the Eiffel Tower as you watch the hustle and bustle of the city below you. See Paris's most famous landmarks on a Panoramic Tour of the city and round your day off with a relaxing cruise along the meandering River Seine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fully escorted Rail Tour from London to Paris with an Expert Guide
- Enjoy a panoramic Small Group Tour of Paris with Superior Small Group Vehicle
- Skip-the-line ticket to the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy a 3-course champagne lunch at the Eiffel Tower
- Experience a sightseeing cruise on the River Seine
- Information pack with a souvenir map of Paris
- Return train journey with reserved seating. Optional extra to upgrade to Standard Premier
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
What's excluded :
- Pick up and Drop off at your Hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Pancras International Station, St. Pancras Station Euston Road, London N1C 4QP England
Central to London's King's Cross area; St Pancras International station is home to Eurostar and an exciting collection of shops, restaurants and bars.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gare du Nord, Rue de Dunkerque, 75010 Paris France
The Gare du Nord, officially Paris-Nord, is one of the six large terminus stations of the SNCF mainline network for Paris, France. Near Gare de l'Est in the 10th arrondissement, the Gare du Nord offers connections with several urban transport lines, including Paris Métro, RER, buses and Eurostar.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Enjoy unique views over Paris on a Seine River Cruise and pass under top attractions from the Orsay Museum, Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral. Get a unique perspective on Paris and take a majestic trip along the Seine River to discover the City of Lights from the water.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
The Arc de Triomphe de l'Étoile is one of the most famous monuments in Paris, standing at the western end of the Champs-Élysées at the center of Place Charles de Gaulle, formerly named Place de l'Étoile — the étoile or "star" of the juncture formed by its twelve radiating avenues.
Pass By: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
The Eiffel Tower is a wrought-iron lattice tower on the Champ de Mars in Paris, France. It is named after the engineer Gustave Eiffel, whose company designed and built the tower.
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
On arrival at the Eiffel Tower your host will escort you past the main queue to Level 1 where you will enjoy breath-taking views as you see the city spread out beneath you. Proceeding to 58 Tour Eiffel you will then savour a delicious 3 course champagne lunch in the capital’s most famous monument, after which you will have time to take some memorable photographs.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
The Louvre, or the Louvre Museum, is the world's largest art museum and a historic monument in Paris, France. A central landmark of the city, it is located on the Right Bank of the Seine in the city's 1st arrondissement.
Pass By: Champs-Elysees, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
The Avenue des Champs-Élysées is an avenue in the 8th arrondissement of Paris, France, 1.9 kilometres (1.2 mi) long and 70 metres (230 ft) wide, running between the Place de la Concorde and the Place Charles de Gaulle, where the Arc de Triomphe is located. It is known for its theatres, cafés, and luxury shops, for the annual Bastille Day military parade, and as the finish of the Tour de France cycle race.
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
Notre-Dame de Paris, also known as Notre-Dame Cathedral or simply Notre-Dame, is a medieval Catholic cathedral on the Île de la Cité in the fourth arrondissement of Paris, France. The cathedral is widely considered to be one of the finest examples of French Gothic architecture.
Pass By: Place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris France
The Place de la Concorde is one of the major public squares in Paris, France Measuring 7.6 hectares in area, it is the largest square in the French capital. It is located in the city's eighth arrondissement, at the eastern end of the Champs-Élysées.
Pass By: Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann, 40 Boulevard Haussmann, 75009 Paris France
The Galeries Lafayette is an upmarket French department store chain. Its flagship store is on Boulevard Haussmann in the 9th arrondissement of Paris but it now operates in a number of other locations in France and other countries. In 2009, Galeries Lafayette recorded earnings of over one billion euro.
Stop At: Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre, 35 Rue du Chevalier-De-La-Barre, 75018 Paris France
The Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris, commonly known as Sacré-Cœur Basilica and often simply Sacré-Cœur, is a Roman Catholic church and minor basilica, dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, in Paris, France
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :St Pancras International, Euston Rd, Kings Cross, London N1C 4QP, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please ensure that you have a valid passport and appropriate visa.
- Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements by time of booking.
- Train times are subject to change
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.