Paris Tour : The City of Light
- 08 : 50 am = Pick-up at Le Havre Cruise Terminal or Hotel
- 09 : 00 am = Transfer to Paris
- 11 : 30 am = Arrival at Montmartre
- 11 : 40 am = Visit of Montmartre area
- 12 : 40 pm = Transfer to Eiffel Tower Area (where you can have lunch)
- 02 : 30 pm = Transfer to the Arc of Triumph
- 03 : 00 pm = Visit of Arc of Triumph
- 03 : 20 pm = Gathering at Arc of Triumph's parking
- 03 : 30 pm = Transfer to Le Havre
- 06 : 00 pm = Drop of at Le Havre's Cruise Terminal or your Hotel.
Inter'Normandy Car Services has 25 years in the background into private transportation with over 35 employees all over France. We have the experience to provide competitive, professional and safe transportation services with the pleasure to serve you wherever you want to go.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver
- Parking and toll fees
- Round trip transportation
What's excluded :
- Local sites admission fees
- Food and beverages
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Entry/Admission - Arc de Triomphe
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 18th Arr. - Buttes-Montmartre, 18th Arr. - Buttes-Montmartre, Paris, Ile-de-France
You will visit the Montmartre district, its hill and typical church.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
You can have lunch with the view on the Eiffel tower.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
You will see the Arc de Triomphe.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Cruise Terminal Le Havre, Quai Roger Meunier, 76059 Le Havre, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.