Paris Walking Tour: Christmas Food and Decorations
Envelop yourself in Paris' festive Christmas flair on this 3-hour walking tour of the French capital. Marvel at the lavish holiday decorations of Galeries Lafayette, admire seasonal window displays throughout Paris' Art Nouveau shopping district, soak up rooftop views over the city, and browse Christmas shops for local treats and souvenirs. French Christmas traditions revolve around food, so you'll enjoy tastings of Parisian treats such as foie gras, oysters and macarons with Champagne. Your tour size is limited to eight to ensure personalized attention from your guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Food tastings (such as oysters, foie gras, macarons, éclairs)
- 1 glass of white wine
- 1 glass of Champagne or dessert wine
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann, 40 Boulevard Haussmann, 75009 Paris France
We will discover the magic of Christmas in the French department store, enjoying the big and famous Christmas tree and also all the Christmas food and decorations
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Printemps, 64 boulevard Haussmann, 75009 Paris France
There too we'll enjoy the Christmas decorations and Christmas windows
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: La Madeleine, Place de la Madeleine, 75008 Paris France
We will pass by this beautiful square, to enjoy all the Christmas decorations as well as the great church
Stop At: Galerie Vivienne, 6 rue Vivienne, 75002 Paris France
We will enjoy one of the most beautiful covered passage in Paris, and especially its Christmas food, wine and decorations.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :19 Rue Scribe, 75009 Paris, France
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The minimum age to drink alcohol is 18. Children will be offered non-alcoholic drinks.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.