Park and Paddle Package
One stop shop, start your morning at the adventure park then walk on over to our lunch tent and rafting check in!
Combine rafting on Colorado's #1 stretch of whitewater with the Browns Canyon Adventure Park. Start your day with an all access pass to the Browns Canyon Adventure Park. Zip, crawl, swing and play through 4 Courses, 66 Elements, and 2 Adrenaline Features, all on the banks of the Arkansas River! After breaking for lunch in our riverside pavilion, you will paddle 10 miles of whitewater through the Browns Canyon National Monument. Experience the fun and excitement of rafting several Class III whitewater rapids such as Pinball, Zoom Flume, and Raft Ripper. This package is a great addition to any Colorado Adventure vacation! Join us!
7 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Taxes and Park Fees
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- The Browns Canyon Adventure Park and Noah's Ark share an 11 acre property on the banks of the Arkansas River. Our headquarters is located just south of Buena Vista, and north of Salida. Check in at 9AM with the Browns Canyon Adventure Park's talented and friendly facilitators! They’ll give you all necessary equipment, and information. Harness up and hang out on the course for 2.5 hours! Take a break from the action to enjoy a delicious lunch and then check in (12:45pm) for your afternoon Browns Canyon rafting trip. Your rafting trip leader will talk you through what to wear, where to be and what to expect. After your “TL” gives you a whitewater rafting safety talk, life jackets, helmets and a guide, you will hop on the river for a few hours! A bus will pick you up 10 miles downstream and bring you back to Noah's Ark, where you will dry off and head out!
Departure Point :Buena Vista, Buena Vista, Chaffee County, Colorado
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- As per industry standards, all participants must sign a Release Form (liability waiver) and/or an assumption of risk form to acknowledge understanding of these risks and assume all risk of participation.
- Park and Paddle Package participants must:
- Be at least 7 years old with sound body and mind capable of performing specific tasks independently. Must be able to reach 6 feet.
- Follow the supervision restrictions on all courses and rapids.
- Weigh between 50 lbs and 275 lbs and fit properly into a harness and life jacket.
- Wear closed toe shoes.
- Read and understand all the instructions in English.
- If you are pregnant or have certain disabilities that hinder you from being able to traverse the course, you may not be permitted to participate. This includes participants with a history of head, neck, back, shoulder, or cardiac concerns.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.