Park City, Artesian Cheese & Dairy Farm, Heber Valley & Crater Swim Half Day
Enjoy breathtaking views on your 4 hour guided tour as you depart Park City & Deer Valley experiencing the beauty & serenity of the "Wasatch Back" Mountains. Pass the new Utah Film Studios, Ski Center of Excellence and Jordanelle Resevoir, on your way to the quaint town & city center of Heber Valley and Midway. See Soldier Hollow home of the 2002 Winter Olympic Biathalon and Cross Country Track. Next, arrive at the Homestead Resort where you will see one of Natures Hidden Secrets known as "The Crater". Choose to upgrade your tour and experience a dive, snorkel or scuba in the only year round enclosed 85 Degree F Cave swim in the USA. Now experience the local Artesian Cheese and Dairy Farm for a true Cheese and Dairy production experience. Next we will visit the Swiss Village of Zermatt for local sweets, drinks or chocolates at the local bakery. There is also a brief stop at the Heber Valley Railroad & depot. Then we will visit Deer Creek Resevoir before returning to Park City.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Depart your Park City and Deer Valley hotels 9:30am with your hotel shuttle to meet at Snow Creek Wasatch Bagels approximately 9:45am. Grab a quick bite, breakfast or beverage and board the Coach (or Mini Van) to depart at 10:00am for the journey to Heber City, Midway and Zermatt Swiss Village. Pass byt the New Utah Film Studios where current filming of "Yellowstone" and the ABC "Blood and Oil" series was just shot. Pass by Jordanelle Reservoir on the way to main street Heber City. See the Railroad depot & authentic Steam Engine still in operation today affectionately known as the "Heber Creeper." Visit the quaint City Center of Midway and memorial Hill. Stop at the Local Dairy Farm for some local cheese and snacks. Approach the Homestead Resort to visit the Famed Ice Castles of Midway and the Volcanic Cave where the water temperature is always 80degrees F. If you chose the Swim add on option enjoy and relax in your volcanic 45 minute swim. Snorkel or Scuba is also an additional option. Continue on with us to the Swiss Village of Zermatt and visit the surrounding neighboorhood while enjoying the classic Swiss Art on the facades of the local houses. Enjoy the villages famous Swiss bakery with authentic baked goods and chocolates. Board the Coach and prepare to depart for Park City Snow Creek Center at 1:40pm to arrive back to Park City meeting point 2pm. This is approximately a 4 hour tour which includes your transportation, driver/guide, Ice Castles entrance fees,
Zermatt Village and all taxes.
Departure Point :Park City, Park City, Utah
Traveler pickup is offered
We are only able to pick up in Park City, Kimball Junctions, Deer Valley, Heber City hotels. Not Salt Lake City.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.