Park Entry for a Family of 4
Entrance for 2 adults and 2 children (4-16 years). 3 and under are FREE
WELCOME TO ARK WILDLIFE PARK & EXOTIC ANIMAL SANCTUARY – THE UK’S FIRST RESCUE ZOO AND LINCOLNSHIRE’S NEWEST, AWARD WINNING, INDEPENDENT WILDLIFE PARK.
The ARK is a wildlife park with a difference, operating as a rescue sanctuary for exotic animals that is also open to the public like a traditional zoo, the vast majority of our residents are rescues from the European pet trade, the ARK has become a home to a wide variety of captivating animals, from exotic mammals and fearsome carnivores to stunning reptiles and some of your favourite farmyard friends.
per adult from
1 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Park Entry
- Daily Reptile Encounters
- Seasonal Events and Activities
- Entry/Admission - Ark Wildlife Park & Exotic Animal Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- Visit: Ark Wildlife Park & Exotic Animal Sanctuary, West Fen Lane Stickney, Boston PE22 8BD England
The Ark is home to over 250 animals rescued from the Exotic pet trade. Daily encounter shows at 11:30 and 2:30 mean you can get closer to some of our residents. Seasonal events. Indoor and outdoor play areas, under cover areas and a lovely on site cafe. Animal residents include our Macaque Manor, Lemur Island, Reptile House, Farm animals, Meerkat barn and the most species of wildcats in Lincolnshire. Home to a huge variety of animals some rarely seen in UK zoos.
Departure Point :Ark Wildlife Park & Exotic Animal Sanctuary, West Fen Lane Stickney, Boston PE22 8BD England
Departure Time :2/11/2020 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.