Parma Food Valley Gourmet Private Tour Easy
The "must do" Food & Wine Tour in Parma or in Emilia-Romagna! A real full immersion in the flavors in just half day discovering the secrets of the most famous typical products of the territory: "Parmigiano-Reggiano" cheese, "Prosciutto di Parma" ham, "Lambrusco" wine. If you are a foodie: unmissable! If you are not a foodie: you'll become one after this tour!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Professional local guide
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Consorzio Produttori Latte Soc. Coop. R.L.
- Entry/Admission - Salumificio Conti
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if the option "with transportation" is not selected)
- Entry/Admission - Castello di Torrechiara
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castello di Torrechiara, Strada del Castello, 43013 Torrechiara, Langhirano Italy
Stop for some unforgettable pictures of the castle.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Consorzio Produttori Latte Soc. Coop. R.L., Str. Puppiola, 15, 43122 Parma PR, Italy
Production rooms and artisans at work, ageing rooms, final tasting of one or more ageings of Parmigiano-Reggiano.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Salumificio Conti, Strada Fontana 2/A, 43013, Langhirano Italy
Production room, fresh pig legs, curing & ageing rooms.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Viale delle Esposizioni, 3, 43122 Parma PR, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Parma Train Station
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the locations mentioned in the program might change for availability reasons with similar ones.
- Please pay attention to the program that the tour provider will send you before the departure date through the Viator message center
- Most travelers can participate
- Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
- * **Stringent Cleaning** - We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
- * **Social Distancing** - Guests will stay at a safe 6-foot distance during all points of the tour. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
- * **Wellness Checks** - Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- * **Our preparation!** - Emlpoyees and suppliers have followed exclusive Anti-Covid 19 classes in order to ensure that all our experiences will be perfectly safe and at the same time enjoable.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Guests will stay at a safe 6-foot distance during all points of the tour. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.