Parma traditional food tour - Do Eat Better Experience
With our gastronomic tour in Parma you can immerse yourself in the local gastronomic tradition accompanied by a local expert, a person who lives in the place and who knows all the secrets and curiosities about it, with whom you can discover the restaurants/eateries and the most hidden places, frequented only by locals.
Here is a list of your possible tastings!
- Chopping board of cold cuts, Parmigiano cheese and glass of wine
- Tortelli with “erbette”/pumkinks or anolini: Tortelli are a square-shape egg pasta filled with differents ingredients such as beet leaves and spinach, ricotta, parmesan cheese or with pumpkin.
- Carciofa: this delicious and cheesy quiche will leave you speechless.
- Bomba di riso - a rice timbale seasoned with a meat sauce.
- Cotechino with mashed potatoes– typical sausage made with pork meat and rind and then cooked slowly for hours to make it soft and delicious.
- Duchessa’s cake – a complex and refined dessert.
- Caffè espresso
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Wine tastings
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Monumento a Giuseppe Garibaldi, Piazza Garibaldi, 43100, Parma Italy
We always choose the best dishes, aiming to introduce you to our traditions, suggest the best restaurants and make you live the best culinary experience ever. With Do Eat Better you can make your visit to Parma an unforgettable experience of eating Italy's best preparations.
Departure Point :Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 43121 Parma PR, Italy
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Allergies: please let us know if you suffer of any food allergy or intolerance. Do Eat Better will not be responsible for any guest not informing us about special dietary restrictions at the time of the booking.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Our tours are carried out in compliance with current regulations regarding the Covid-19 health emergency. Please follow the instructions given to you by our local experts and partner restaurant staff during the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.