Paronella Park, Historic Village Herberton and Granite George wild life Kangaroo
Enjoy a day trip from Cairns exploring Queensland first and only Castle-Paronella Park. And then visit the unique collection's museum Australia- Historic Village Herberton. Last, feed the cuties rock wallaby at Granite Gorge. Start your day at 8am and finish at approximately 6:30 pm. Your day trip includes a local expert guide who will ensure you enjoy a fun and relaxed day, all admission fees included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Paronella Park
- Entry/Admission - Historic Village Herberton
- Entry/Admission - Granite Gorge Nature Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paronella Park, 1671 Japoonvale Rd, Mena Creek, Queensland 4871 Australia
Step back in time and be amazed by the ingenuity and determination shown by one man with a dream. Paronella Park today is a celebration of the Paronella family's achievements, particularly those of its founder, José Paronella.
On arrival, our guests are taken through the many highlights of the Park on a 45-minute storytelling tour.
This tour sets the scene for the rest of your visit.
Paronella Park has something for everyone. Fantastic photo opportunities, remarkable architecture, an incredible story, 5ha of tropical gardens, a fully restored and operational 1930's hydroelectric generator, wildlife and fish feeding, a boutique caravan and camping grounds, a café with fresh local produce and much more.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Historic Village Herberton, 6 Broadway, Herberton, Queensland 4887 Australia
Set on 16 acres, the Historic Village Herberton is a tin mining town with shops, pubs, banks, chemists, grocer, printer, and garage. More than 50 restored period buildings are making this outdoor museum the most significant in Queensland.
The Historic Village Herberton is an outdoor museum presenting the story of Australia’s pioneering past. Its particular focus is on the tin-mining town of Herberton, which is its home. Herberton is the oldest town on the Tablelands, established in 1880 on the back of a tin mining boom.
The Historic Village pays homage to this era when mining dominated the mineral-rich mountains of the Atherton Tablelands. It has a strong interest in turn of the century machinery and small engines, transport, fashion, pharmaceuticals, motor vehicles, and war memorabilia.
Priceless Australian collections from grocery items and tobacco to treasured dolls and toys also feature prominently throughout the museum.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Granite Gorge Nature Park, 332 Paglietta Rd, Mareeba, Queensland 4880 Australia
Hand feed a wild colony of Mareeba Rock Wallabies first identified as a rare new species at the Gorge in 1996
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairns Airport, Airport Ave, Aeroglen, Queensland 4870 Australia
- Yorkeys Knob Boating Club, 29 Buckley St, Yorkeys Knob QLD 4878, Australia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.