Paros Bus Island Tour
Our excursion starts at 09:00 from Parikia. We walk through the old town towards the Venetian castle (13th century) and to the church of Saint Konstantinos and Eleni, which is situated on the highest spot of Parikia town
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Entry/Admission - Parikia Town
- Entry/Admission - Antiparos
- Entry/Admission - Paros Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Paros Island Realty, 212, Paros 844 00, Greece
Our excursion starts at 09:00 from Parikia
Stop At: Parikia Town, Parikia Greece
We walk through the old town towards the Venetian castle (13th century) and to the church of Saint Konstantinos and Eleni, which is situated on the highest spot of Parikia town. After we take the short walk towards the most famous, and one of the oldest churches of allover Greece, the Panagia Ekatontapiliani, (our lady of the hundred doors), built around 400 AC.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Punda Beach, Paros 844 00, Greece
Our bus takes us to the port of Punda where we take the ferry to cross over to Antiparos.
Stop At: Unnamed Road,, Antiparos 840 07, Greece
We stroll through the picturesque little town and visit the Venetian fortress (15thcentury) which is still inhabited.Back on Paros, the bus takes us south, where we pass the villages of Alyki and Drios and then we reach Pisso Livadi, where we take our break. We will have some free time to eat or even to swim.The traditional Cycladic architecture we meet again later, as we reach Lefkes, the former capital of Paros with its lots of green and breathtaking view.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Paros Park, Naoussa 84401 Greece
We continue our tour to Marathi, to the ancient marble quarries, where the world famous marble was mined for some of the most known statues and sculptures in ancient times (e.g. the Venus from Milos).Later in the afternoon we arrive in Naoussa, the beautiful fishing village with all its Cycladic charm. We take a little walk trough its small roads and the port with the colourful fishing boats.Around 17:00 we are taken back to our hotels.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel Lobby or nearby appointed location, please note that we need the exact details of your hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.