Parque de La Costa Day Tour in Buenos Aires
Spend a day at the Parque de la Costa in Tigre, northern Buenos Aires with this guided tour. Enjoy the many attractions it offers as much for adults and children! Open for 20 years, it offers no less than 54 attractions and shows, adapted for adults and children. Known as one of South America's biggest parks. Don't lose the opportunity to enjoy a day with your family in the Parque de La Costa.
Small group with a maximum of 15 travelers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Downtown hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Parque de la Costa
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
After your guide picks you up from your hotel in the center of Buenos Aires, ride north in a comfortable coach, equipped with air conditioning and heating.
Pass By: Quinta de Olivos, Quinta Presidencial de Olivos, Olivos, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
Driving north towards Tigre, a coast city, you will pass by impressive residential houses of Zona Norte. See the Quinta Presidential, the official Presidential House, called Quinta de Olivos, in the wealthy neighborhood of Olivos.
Pass By: San Isidro, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
Going on to San Isidro, enjoy the view on the Rio De la Plata while getting to Tigre.
Stop At: Parque de la Costa, Calle Vivanco 1509, Tigre B1648DWE Argentina
Arriving at the Parque de La Costa, skip the line to buy your ticket and enter directly into the Park. Then, choose how you wish to spend your day between the many activities: 65 Roller Coasters and many other rides; three theaters for children; Catamaran rides along the delta, Laser Tag and Labyrinth; Flying Chairs; Pirate Ship; Whirling Octopus; Bumper Cars, Carnival Games.
Duration: 6 hours
Pass By: Tigre, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
After spending a day of adventure and fun, return to your guide who will take you back to your hotel in the center of Buenos Aires.
Departure Point :Av. Santa Fe 893, C1059ABC CABA, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Adults pricing applies to all travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Cruise Passengers are not allowed to take this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.