Partenope is Ammore: stories and songs for Valentine's Day
Naples in-song tour presents an itinerary narrated on the theme of love and accompanied by ancient and modern songs, to know symbolic places of the city of Partenope also from other points of view, we will follow the language of emotion and its music ..
per adult from
20 to 30 minutes
What's included :
- Ancient and modern songs performed by professional musicians and music historians
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Galleria Umberto I, Via San Carlo, Naples Italy
We will enter the Gallery to learn some stories related to this place and to love
Pass By: Piazza del Plebiscito, Piazza Del Plebiscito, Naples Italy
Every stop is an excuse to talk about "Ammore"
Pass By: Santa Lucia, Naples Italy
The oldest place in the city ... where Naples was born
Departure Point :Castel Nuovo, Via Vittorio Emanuele III, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Passaggio Castel dell'Ovo, 80132 Napoli NA, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- It's a quiet walk, not too difficult and it's straight
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.