Participate in a Fun Scavenger Hunt in San Diego by Operation City Quest
Explore San Diego with Operation City Quest! Our scavenger takes you around the city to find items and perform tasks for points. You'll use an app on your phone that will allow you to collect points! Check the rankings during and after you play to see your score and compare it to others. All our Scavenger hunts have a live remote host to help along the way. Come out and explore with us in San Diego
per adult from
What's included :
- All Activities
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- 2 hours with a remote interactive guide
What's excluded :
- Use of Activity-owned smartphone
- Private transportation
Explore San Diego with Operation City Quest! Using our app and your friendly remote host, you'll be given a checklist of exciting challenges to complete and objects to find around Madison. For everything you complete, the host will give you points. Your host can also supply additional challenges and help you if you need it! Your host will cheer you on and give hints and tips as well. The goal of your Operation City Quest in San Diego is to get as many points as you can and hopefully reach the #1 spot in the rankings.
Departure Point :750 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92132, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Operation City Quest is a digital scavenger hunt played using an app on your phone. The game is played all outdoors in public spaces, and you are not required to come into contact with anyone except your own team. Makes for the perfect social distancing activity!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.