Party On Sailing Cruise to Isla Mujeres from Cancun
Come join the party in our catamaran for adults only from Cancun to Isla Mujeres.This tour is for 18+ only, start enjoying the day with our national drinks on board the catamaran,You will snorkel at one of the best reefs and see beautiful tropical fish, Eat lunch at a private beach club (only flavored natural water is served at the lunch time), visit Isla Mujeres downtown, Look out for unlimited fun, as this tour is suitable for anyone who wants to have an extraordinary adventure in the Caribbean.
per adult from
What's included :
- Domestic open bar on board and at the Beach Club
- Snorkeling equipment: New snorkeling tube per person, mask, lifejacket, and fins
- Visit to Downtown Isla Mujeres
- Buffet Lunch at Beach Club
- Spinnaker Activity ( Under good weather conditions)
- Lost of fun for Adults Only
- Entry/Admission - Sail Away Cancun
What's excluded :
- Dock fee and Ocean National Park tax are not included ($13usd per person, to be paid at check-in)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Golf Cart are not part of this tour, how ever if you want to rent one you can do it.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sail Away Cancun, Blvd. Kukulcan KM 3.5 Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500 Mexico
Your will start your check-in at 9:10am at the Marina from the Hotel Temptations. The catamaran departs at 10am.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Yucatan Peninsula
While on board, enjoy an open bar and live entertainment as the crew starts the party on board. Your first stop will be to snorkel at one of the best reefs area in the clear waters of the Caribbean.
Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch, with a variety of dishes such as fish, chicken, pastas and flavored waters at the private beach club. Spend about an hour and a half here before continuing on to downtown Isla Mujeres where you can spend another hour and a half shopping, taking pictures and get a glimpse of island life. You can even rent a golf cart to tour around downtown.
Get back on board the ship to party your way back to Cancun.
Duration: 7 minutes
Departure Point :Sail Away Cancun, Blvd. Kukulkan k.m. 3.5, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Snorkeling tour and Spinnaker activity depend on weather conditions.
- Snorkeling activity is optional and you can stay on the boat if you don't want to participate.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.