Pashupatinath & Bauddhanath Day Tour!!!
For exploring a day Pashupatinath & Bauddha are perfect place to observe. Both are on UNESCO world heritage site and with unique culture and value.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Trip will starts from morning around 8: am and then moving to Pashupatinath Temple. Nearby is the temple of Guheshwori dedicated to Shiva's consort Sati Devi. Cremation of Hindus take place on raised platforms along the river. Only Hindus are allowed inside the gates of the main temple.
After spending sometime over there then we’ll go to visit Bauddhanth. Boudhanath Stupa is located in a city named Boudha which is about 11km from the center and northeastern outskirts of Kathmandu. The stupa is believed to be built in the 14th century after the Mughal invasion. If you take a view of Boudhanath Stupa from above, then it seems to look like a huge mandala.
Spend time in Bauddhanath and even can take lunch/coffee then back to the hotel.
Departure Point :Amrit Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Departure Time :8: am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.