Paso Robles Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Turn Paso Robles into a giant game board with this fun scavenger hunt adventure! This challenge combines the excitement of the Amazing Race with a 2-hour city walking tour. Guided from any smart phone, teams make their way among well known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. Note: Pricing is per individual, but teams must book together in order to be included in the same adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- One scavenger hunt tour for a team of 2-5 people
What's excluded :
- Must have a smart phone with a cellular data service plan. Smart Phone not provided with tour.
The adventure begins at City Park and takes you on a well-designed course among historic and cultural sights of the city including the Paso Robles Inn and the Carnegie Library. The tour requires less than 1 mile of walking, with numerous stops along the route to complete challenges and decipher clues. The game software tracks team points and posts the final score to a city leaderboard for those with a competitive edge.
Using a smart phone as “the guide” allows participants to start when they want and determine their own pace of play, leaving time to stop for a bite to eat, sip some wine or simply to enjoy the best sights of the city. Great for families, friends and those ready to have fun on a scavenger hunt adventure!
Please note that pricing is per individual but your team must book together. One voucher is valid for your team of 2-5 people.
• Paso Robles, Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo County, California
• Paso Robles Chamber of Commerce & Visitor Center, 1225 Park St, Paso Robles, CA 93446-2234
• City Park, 11th St & Park St, Paso Robles, CA 93446
Departure Point :826 12th St, Paso Robles, CA 93446, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/26/2017 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pricing is per individual, but teams must book together in order to be included in the same adventure
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Follow directions on voucher to redeem your tour
- Must have US cellular data plan
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- We are a Covid-19 friendly outdoor activity. No tour guides, no outside groups are added to your team. The wearing of face masks is recommended but not required during this activity in outdoor settings.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.