Passau - Inn River Stroll with picturesque city views
Passau's Narrow and winding alleys are awaiting your arrival to discover traces of Roman and traditional craftsmen. Experience the feel of life during medieval times and the spirit of Baroque architecture while you enjoy the breathtaking views of the city, the pilgrimage Church "Maria Hilf" and the "Fortress".
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Dom St. Stephan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dom St. Stephan, Domplatz, 94032 Passau, Bavaria Germany
Our tour starts at the two bridges that join the heart of Passau with its St. Stephan's Cathedral and the two palaces of the prince Bishops.
On this tour, you will learn about the origins of the Roman settlement in Passau, home of blacksmiths, tanners as well as ship millers from centuries ago.
Along the route, you will see magnificent views of the city, the pilgrimage church "Maria Hilf" and the "Fortress".
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Domplatz, 94032 Passau, Germany
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.