Passions of Paradise Great Barrier Reef Snorkel and Dive Cruise from Cairns by Luxury Catamaran
Dive, snorkel and sail the Great Barrier Reef with an award-winning company with 30 years’ experience operating personalized day tours to the Great Barrier Reef. The 80-foot catamaran sails from Cairns to two unique locations where you can choose to dive or snorkel with colorful fish, turtles and an amazing array of coral. With a choice of 27 outer Great Barrier Reef destinations your friendly crew can select the location best suited to the weather offering you the best possible Great Barrier Reef experience on a luxury purpose built catamaran!
per adult from
What's included :
- A stylish fast modern catamaran visiting two exclusive outer reef locations
- Morning tea/coffee & mini muffins
- Lunch - Hot and cold chef prepared buffet lunch
- Snacks - Afternoon tea/coffee, fresh fruit, cheese & crackers
- Complimentary Snorkel tour and tuition
- 10 minute in water introduction to Scuba Diving
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- A marine naturalist presentation
- All marine park fees and levies
- Winter Wet Suits or Summer Sun Suits
- Prescription Masks
- $20 p/p levy included in price - Only $10 charged until June 30th 2021
What's excluded :
- Underwater Camera hire: AU$60 with an 8GB micro SD card or AU$40 with your own card
- Soft drinks and alcohol available at the bar (cash and credit cards accepted)
- Return transfers; Cairns City $18p/p. Cairns Northern Beaches $25p/p - Must be booked in advance
- Carbon offset - Offset your carbon foot print for only $1p/p
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, Queensland Australia
Passions of Paradise have access to over 26 destinations on the outer Great Barrier Reef. Each day you will visit 2 of these locations chosen for their suitability to the weather conditions. Snorkel or dive with our experienced crew and view an underwater world teeming with marine life and spectacular coral reefs.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring swim wear, towels, sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat!
- Check in will commence at 7.00am at the Reef Fleet Terminal for an 8am departure
- Please note: prescription medication and certain medical conditions will preclude you from scuba diving in Queensland without a Queensland Dive Medical. These conditions include, but are not limited to, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, heart problems, lung problems, ear problems, high or low blood pressure, current cough, cold or flu, chronic sinus conditions, fainting or seizures, plus the use of prescription medication including those used for the treatment of anxiety and depression. Please contact us directly to discuss your suitability for diving.
- The minimum age for scuba diving in Queensland is 12 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Scuba Diving in Queensland; prescription medication and certain medical conditions will preclude you from scuba diving in Queensland without a Queensland Dive Medical. These conditions include, but are not limited to, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, heart problems, lung problems, ear problems, high or low blood pressure, current cough, cold or flu, chronic sinus conditions, fainting or seizures, plus the use of prescription medication including those used for the treatment of anxiety and depression.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 68 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All passengers will be required to complete a COVID 19 screening declaration prior to boarding. In accordance with the Queensland Government Covid Safe Plan passengers contact details will be collected and stored for the purpose of contact tracing for a maximum of 56 days.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.