Past & Present Peru: City tour + Larco Museum + Memorial Museum
This experience starts at the Larco Museum, one of the best museums around the country. Here is all about pre-Incas cultures like Mochica, Nazca, and Chimu. Here we have some artifacts made of ceramic, gold and silver, some of them have more than 1000 years old.
After the Larco museum, this very informative tour continues to the main square to appreciate Government Palace and enjoy a bit of the architecture from colony times and also learn about this part of our history at the Catacombs museum.
Last stop is at the Memorial Museum in Lima, this is a good place to understand what happened in Peru in between 1980 and 2000 and how we beat terrorism and became the country that you see now at days
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Travel Buddies Specialist (Guide)
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Museo Larco
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico de Lima
- Entry/Admission - Lugar de la Memoria, la Tolerancia y la Inclusion Social
What's excluded :
- Airport transfers
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Travel Buddies Peru, Av. Enrique Palacios 360 - Miraflores Oficina 213, Lima 15074 Peru
Hotel Pick up
Stop At: Museo Larco, Avenida Bolivar 1515 Pueblo Libre, Lima Lima 21 Peru
Pre Inca Museum
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Centro Historico de Lima, Plaza de Armas, Lima 15001 Peru
Plaza Mayor and San Francisco
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Lugar de la Memoria, la Tolerancia y la Inclusion Social, Bajada San Martin 151 Junto al Estadio Manuel Bonilla, Lima LIMA 18 Peru
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Lima Hotel
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended to bring comfortable closes and shoes, sunblock and sweater.
- It's also recommended that you bring snacks and water.
- Bring also some local currency with you because some small business might not accept credit cards.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.