Pasta Cooking Class in San Gimignano Winery of Tuscany
• Follow the instruction of an Italian chef to prepare a great Tuscan pasta dish
• Discover the magic of the Italian cuisine of handmade pasta
• Enjoy what you’ve created during lunch or dinner paired with Tuscan wine and local products
Learn to cook authentic Italian cuisine from a local chef. Learn how to make homemade pasta and other simple and delicious Tuscan recipes including incredible sauces, meats, and desserts using fresh ingredients.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch or Dinner with 3-Pasta dishes prepared together
- Wine Tasting and Wine Paring Class
- Unique Pasta Cooking Course with 3 types of pizza preparation
- Transportation from Florence and to the Winery (return)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks not mentioned
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions not mentioned
- Upon arrival, you will be greeted by the staff in the welcome center then go for a short walking tour of the historic property. Then you will begin your unique pasta cooking class where you will learn how to make authentic Italian pasta with a seasoned professional in a relaxed and respectful environment.
Here you learn to cut, braise, boil, cook and roast a complete Tuscan meal with great pleasure and fun creating unforgettable dishes in the kitchen. Then enjoy your handmade pasta and enjoy wine, locally sourced meats, fresh products of our vegetable garden and plenty of fresh bread with extra virgin olive oil. Discover the secrets of pasta making and enjoy Tuscan culture and cuisine.
• San Gimignano, San Gimignano, Tuscany
• Appetizer - Tuscan Crostini, Tomatoes Crostini, Sausages Crostini
• Unique Course - The three types of pasta we have prepared together, with their sauces
• Dessert - Cantuccini biscuits with dessert wine
Departure Point :Reale Firenze, Piazza della Stazione, 50, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Maximum 8 people in the minivan
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert the us when booking and before the tour to avoid any inconvenience
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.