Pasta Fresca Hands-on Cooking Class with a Local in Como
Get hands-on help preparing typical Italian pasta fresca with the help of a local chef. Discover Italian culinary traditions and different cooking tips in a convivial atmosphere.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Cooking class
- Lunch - Lunch or Dinner
- Bottled water - Beverages
What's excluded :
- Every Italian Region has its traditional recipes: in Lombardy,f there are several delicious dishes. For example, the famous polenta and the creamy risotto. Como, a beautiful city overlooking the blue Como Lake, it is famous for its barbecue of freshwater fish. There is one masterpiece that unites Italy from South to the North: typical pasta fresca. Meet your passionate local chef and learn to prepare it with your friendly local chef.
Start your cooking class mixing raw ingredients from the local food market and prepare the dough, roll it like an Italian grandma and cut your pasta in different shapes. Then, you will prepare your favorite sauce for creating a great Italian dish.
Once the work is completed, take a sit and enjoy the fruits of your labor with your old and new friends. Relax in a typical Italian atmosphere and don't forget the recipes you have learned for surprising your next guests back home.
• Typical local menu
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.