Pasta Making & Wine tasting in Historic Frascati
Meet your host at Frascati railway station and learn about this famous wine producing town with a local! Soon after you'll drop anchor at a traditional wine cellar where wines produced at the family vineyard will be opened and tasty appetisers served. Here, the pasta making begins! Your chef will teach you how to make real homemade pasta so be ready to get your hands dirty! Once you have mixed and rolled out your pasta you will have to decide upon a classic Roman style dish. Choose from Carbonara, Amatriciana, and Cacio e Pepe then let your chef guide you through the basics. Eat your pasta then visit the "caves" below the wine cellar before your return train to Rome.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided stroll around the ancient wine-making town of Frascati
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting and appetisers in a classic Roman family wine cellar
- Pasta making class with lots of foodie fun and tastings!
- Pasta - The Creation
- A trip down to "The Caves" of this renowned wine cellar in Frascati
What's excluded :
- Round trip transport by local train (detailed instructions for taking the train will be provided)
- Explore the historic Roman town of Frascati before wine tasting and pasta making with a local family on an exciting and creative day which will live long in the memory!
• Frascati, Frascati, Province of Rome, Lazio
• Carbonara - prepare and enjoy this delicious pasta!
• Amatriciana - this wonderful pasta will most certainly be on the menu!
• Cacio e pepe - THE classic Roman pasta washed down with a glass or two of fabulous Frascati wine.
Departure Point :00044 Frascati, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Maximum 15 travelers on this tour, hand sanitizer made available (we will provide), mandatory mask-wearing on the tour (bring your own)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We take the necessary post-coronavirus precautions on all our tours. This tour is checked several times daily for health and hygiene compliance and maintenance of secure operational standards.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.