Pastoral village admission fee
A relay point of Shirakawa-go and Takayama from Chubu International Airport. You can enjoy seasonal flowers such as 200,000 tulips and 10,000 lavenders. You can interact with alpacas, horses, sheep, and rabbits. You can enter the park without lining up at the ticket office.
per adult from
What's included :
- entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Bokka no Sato
What's excluded :
- Visit: Bokka no Sato, 2756-2 Takasuchowashimi, Gujo 501-5302 Gifu Prefecture
It is a theme park where you can enjoy seasonal flowers such as tulips and lavender, and interact with animals such as alpaca, jersey cows, horses and sheep. One hour and 30 minutes from Nagoya, halfway between Shirakawa-go and Takayama.
Departure Point :Bokka no Sato, 2756-2 Takasuchowashimi, Gujo 501-5302 Gifu Prefecture
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.