Pat Conroy's Beaufort Tour by Golf Cart
Pat Conroy's family moved to Beaufort when he was 15. He adopted Beaufort as his home and Beaufort adopted Pat as our own! Join us on this 1 1/2 hour tour of "Pat's Conroy's Beaufort," from his boyhood home to his favorite restaurant to Prince of Tides and Great Santini locations in the film adaptations of Pat's such autobiographical novels.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tour by Golf Cart
What's excluded :
- Tips are not included.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beaufort Tours, 1006 Bay St Downtown Marina, Beaufort, SC 29902-5570
Our tour begins at 1006 Bay Street, in front of the Beaufort Downtown Marina Ship's Store.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Beaufort National Cemetery, 1601 Boundary St, Beaufort, SC 29902-3947
Pat's father, the Great Santini, is buried here, as well as Pat's mother Peg. It is also the scene of the "missing man fly-over" in the movie "The Great Santini."
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Pat Conroy Literary Center, 601 Bladen St, Beaufort, SC 29902
At the end of the tour you will have the option to be dropped off here. Open Thursday through Sunday, noon till 4pm.
Departure Point :1006 Bay St, Beaufort, SC 29902, USA
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No additional product info.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.