Path of the Gods Hiking tour from Sorrento
Join our Hiking Guide and trek one of the most famous and beautiful hiking trails of the world above the hills of the Amalfi Coast: The Path of the Gods!
per adult from
What's included :
- English Speaking Hiking Guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Trekking Poles
- Centrally located meeting point in Sorrento
What's excluded :
The Sentiero degli Dei links the tiny hilltop town of Agerola with Nocelle, a fraction of Positano nestled on the slopes of Monte Pertuso
The name of the footpath, The Path of the Gods, is an indication of the spectacular scenery en route. Ideally, walkers should walk from Agerola to Nocelle, and not vice-versa; the route runs gently downhill from this direction, with magnificent views of the Amalfi Coast and the island of Capri.
This trail is considered today one of the most beautiful hiking trails of the world, and it stretches along several villages of the famous Amalfi Drive with its 10 KM.
Along the path, it’s still possible to admire remains of ancient farmhouses and meet local shepherds carrying wood or milk with their mules to the underlying towns.
Return to Sorrento in the early afternoon.
• Il Sentiero Degli Dei, Nocelle Fraz, Positano Italy
Departure Point :Piazza Torquato Tasso, 32, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for child aged 1-6 and under
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.