Path of the Gods, round trip from Sorrento
Have hiking in the mountains on the Amalfi Coast safely and without stress, with 2 different professional services of:
- professional licensed driver
- professional and local licensed excursion guide.
Take the opportunity for one day of you holiday to make exercises, a bit of sport and enjoy stunning view for incredible pictures of the steep rocky coast of the Amalfi Coast and Positano seen from the above !
per adult from
4 to 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional licensied hiking guide
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
you will start and end in this amazing town
Stop At: Sorrento Coast, Sorrento Coast, Province of Naples, Campania
you will travel with our professional driver all the way along this coast
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Path of Gods, Sentiero degli Dei, Agerola NA, Italy
you will discover every corner of this trail, which is today the most popular trail of all Italy. You will lead by one of our local and professional licensied guide.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Il Sentiero Degli Dei, Nocelle Fraz, Positano Italy
you will travel the path round trip, making both the high and the low variant, in order to return to the starting point.
Your guide will explain botany, landscape and the relevance of the place.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Bomerano di Agerola, Piazza Paolo Capasso, 12, 80051 Agerola NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Please specify the hotel where you are staying.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.