Path to Pali Passage - 30 Min Helicopter Tour - Doors Off or On
Waikiki's white-sand beaches are not Oahu's only amazing attractions. No trip is complete without seeing Oahu's iconic mountain peaks. This 30 minute helicopter tour offers views of Diamond Head, the three peaks of Mt. Olomana, and Nu'uanu Pali. Along the way, you will also see the emerald waters of Haunama Bay, the lighthouse at Makapu'u Point and Pearl Harbor.
per adult from
What's included :
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Your helicopter sightseeing experience begins over the island’s South Shore so you can see the Honolulu skyline and Diamond Head crater in a way not possible from the beach.
Pass By: Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96825-2005
Hanauma Bay’s sheltered waters and incredible coral reefs pass below you as you soar among the nearby cliffs and volcanic outcroppings – the remnants of the island’s volcanic birth.
Pass By: Olomana Three Peaks Trail, 770 Auloa Rd, Kailua, Oahu, HI 96734-4648
Turning inward you pass the three sharp peaks of famous Mt. Olomana, characteristic of its English translation, “divided hill.”
Pass By: Nuuanu Valley Rain Forest, Old Nuuanu Pali Rd., Honolulu, Oahu, HI
The lush tropical vegetation of the Nu’uanu Valley masks a secret: Oahu was born from fire.
Pass By: Makapu'u Point, Kalaniana'ole Hwy turnout above Makapu'u Beach, Oahu, HI 96795
Rounding Makapu’u Point, you follow the Windward Coast and its long stretches of white sand beaches and turquoise waters as they lead you towards the gorgeous mountains beyond.
Pass By: Pearl Harbor National Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
A breathtaking passage through the Nu’uanu Pali cliffs and the lush rainforests that lie within leads you back to the Leeward side of the island and Pearl Harbor
Pass By: USS Arizona Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
The flight ends with a pass over the USS Arizona Memorial and a new appreciation of Oahu's volcanic origins and its spectacular terrain.
Departure Point :Novictor Oahu Helicopter Tours, 155 Kapalulu Pl #197, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please indicate each passengers preference of Doors on or Doors off in the ‘Special Requirements’ section at checkout. Failure to do so may result in a cancellation of your tour.
- Due to safety restrictions on our helicopters we cannot accommodate passengers weighing over 300 lbs (163 kg or 21 stone).
- Safety of flight is our primary concern. The operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or appear to be intoxicated. Intoxicated passengers will not fly and they will be charged in full.
- Recommend light jacket or long sleeve shirt, hair ties, and phone/camera wrist straps for doors off tours.
- All passengers 24 months and older must purchase a full fare seat.
- Only passengers 8 years of age or older may fly with the door off.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Novictor Helicopters is committed to protecting your health. We partnered with SanSee Systems to implement their hygiene certification system and became the first Hawaii tour operator to earn the SanSee Shield. We have also committed to Helicopter Association International’s COVID Clean Pledge.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.