Pathivara Devi Darshan Tour Kanchenjunga
Mega mount is the longest stablest trekking agency providing great service for our clients over 20 years. we have a great team who loves their job & put's the Heart in to it, are professionals in this field for years. We offer a wide range of service Day hiking to Holistic trek visit (put the link of adventure we offer) also completely tailor-made treks in Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan & India. We look forward to greeting you here at MMT & share the great experience, fun & ever lasting memorable moments.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Fly ticket, Hotel, Guide, Transport, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner .
- Entry/Admission - Mega Treks & Expedition -Private Day Tours
What's excluded :
- Bar bill, International Ticket, clients insurance, Cold Drinks and water .
- Pathivara Devi shrine (3794m) is a popular pilgrimage destination that is believed to fulfill the long-cherished dreams of her devotees. The animist deity at Pathivara is worshipped with equal reverence by both Hindus and Buddhist. The Goddess at Pathibhara is believed to fulfill the long-cherished dreams of her devotees, like sons for those without sons, and wealth for the poor. Pathivara Devi is considered one of the 'Shakti peeths'. Worshippers from different parts of Nepal and India flock the temple during special occasions, as it is believed that a pilgrimage to the temple ensures fulfillment of all that the pilgrim desires. The devotees of Pathibhara also include members of the Royal family from Nepal. The pilgrims sacrifice animals and bring gold and silver as offerings to the Pathibhara Devi.
DAY 01: Kathmandu
After arrival at Kathmandu, we will provide hotel transfers.
DAY 02: Bhadrapur - ilam
After a quick breakfast, proceed with a drive from Kathmandu to the airport for a short 45 minute domestic flight to Bhadrapur . This will be followed by a 4 hours drive to Ilam for overnight stay and rest.
DAY 03: Ilam to Taplejung
After an early breakfast, we will go for drive from Ilam to Taplejung by bus. This will be a 7 hour ride. Overnight stay will be at Taplejung.
DAY 04: Taplejung to Deurali.
After breakfast, we will walk up to Suketar (2 ½ hours walk) from Taplejung. See local lifestyle of people along the way , as the trail takes us further to Deurali. Overnight stay will be at Deurali.
DAY 05: Deurali to Phedi
After breakfast, we will walk up to Phedi( 4-5 hours walk). Do some spontaneous bird watching along the way. Overnight stay will be at Phedi.
DAY 06: Phedi to Pathibhara devi temple
Today, we travel to Pathibhara Devi temple for the famous darshan of Pathivara Devi. We can also do some bird watching on the way. Enjoy mountain views from Pathivara. After darshan, we will walk back to Phedi - 2.5 hrs walk. Overnight stay will be at Phedi.
DAY 07:Pathibhara devi temple to Taplejung
Drive from Phedi to Taplejung. There are plenty of lodges and tea-shops here for rest and overnight stay.
DAY 08: Taplejung to Birtamod
Drive to Birtamod today and do overnight stay.
DAY 09: Birtamod to Kathmandu
Fly to Kathmandu and hotel transfers.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Arrive Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.