Patios of Cordoba Walking Tour in Spanish
The owners of these patios will open their houses only for our tour, these courtyards can´t be visited without our guide and our company except during the contest of May when patios are opened for everybody and when you can do our other tour: Cordoba Patios Festival Tour, available also in English and French).
Explore a traditional Worl Heritage Site in Cordoba.
Visit particular patios in the districts of San Lorenzo, San Agustín and Santa Marina Quarters.
Discover the Cordovan traditions as you walk through the city's most charming hidden treasures.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Skip the line
- Entrance to private houses and patios
- Entry/Admission - Patios de Cordoba
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iglesia de San Lorenzo, Plaza de San Lorenzo s/n, 14002 Cordoba Spain
The church of San Lorenzo is one of the denominated fernandinas churches of Córdoba, it is also one of the most beautiful. This church was founded on an old mosque that replaced an older Visigothic church probably built between 1244 and 1300. Our meeting point for this walking tour is at the main door of this church, we will make an introduction here and then start our itinerary of Patios, if you come before our tour you can enter inside if the church is open.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Patios de Cordoba, Varias Calles, 14001 Cordoba Spain
During this walking tour we will visit Patios that will be opened only for us and only for this tour, these Patios are in private houses, and it´s not the Festival, so you will be lucky to see them slowly in a special peace situation, taking all the pictures of the flowers without people around, this is a true itinerary for peace and quiet seekers and to see how local people live.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Plaza de San Lorenzo, 5, 14002 Córdoba, Spain
Return Detail :Calle Parras, 14001 Córdoba, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.