Pavarotti Land Tour With Lunch
Discover the house and the territory in which the great Luciano Pavarotti lived, visiting his home and the lands in which he lived.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch at a farmhouse
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guided tour of the farm
- Visit Pavarotti House Museum
What's excluded :
- Discover the places where the great Maestro Luciano Pavarotti lived by visiting his House Museum entering to visit the room where he lived and knowing the great Tenor's greatness. Then enjoy a lunch in a typical restaurant frequented by the Maestro.
After you will go to discover a nearby farmhouse where you can visit the company and have lunch with a typical menu of the area surrounded by greenery and nature.
9:00 am pick up at the hotel
10:00 Visit to the Pavarotti Museum with multilingual audio guides
11:30 Visit to a fruit and wine and truffle producing farm.
12:30 Lunch in a farmhouse including drinks
14:00 Return to the hotel
• Casa Museo Luciano Pavarotti, Stradello Nava 6, 41126, Modena Italy
• Modena, Modena, Province of Modena, Emilia-Romagna
• tortellini - Tortellini with cream
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We take all travelers from the Hotels in Bologna and Modena
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.