Pavia & Vigevano private guided tour
Come to Vigevano to see the ancient town center, the Visconti castle and one of the most beautiful Renaissance squares in Italy to pass a few hours in a wonderful medieval town center! after visiting Vigevano we will go to Pavia, another very interesting, important town, it was once the Longobard capital city in northern Italy along river Ticino, we will see the medieval town center and the 12th century church of St. Michael then we will see the cathedral and the downtown of Pavia and the Ticino River.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private guided tour
- All transfers are included
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vigevano, Vigevano, Province of Pavia, Lombardy
See this beautiful city, Vigevano as well as the castle of Vigevano, one of the favourite residences of the Dukes of Milan during the Renaissance.
walk along the city center and see the medieval main square considered one of the most beautiful ancient squares in Italy. See the inner yard of the castle and if you like the art gallery inside the castle.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Province of Pavia, Province of Pavia, Lombardy
Discover the downtown of the city of Pavia
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazza della Repubblica, Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.