Peacock Bass Fishing Trip in Boynton Beach
See another side of Florida on this private fishing excursion through the city's lakes and canals. With a guide by your side (and carrying all the equipment you'll need), hop aboard the roomy 21-foot boat and get ready for a relaxing day on the water fishing for butterfly peacock bass, Clown Knifefish, and others. Use (or lose) all the tackle and bait that you can handle, get instructions on better fishing techniques from the licensed captain and enjoy complimentary bottled water throughout the day.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- All fishing equipment
- All safety equipment
- Cooler, ice and bottled water
- Private tour
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Fishing licenses
- Food and specialty drinks
- Live bait
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: John Prince Memorial Park, 2700 6th Ave S, Lake Worth, FL 33461-4727
A state of the art City park with restrooms, nice parking, great boat ramps and very safe. Lots of extra to do before and after fishing activity including camping available.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Palm Beach Airport, Florida 33415, USA
Depending on the direction we travel from boat ramp based on the fishing and length of the trip. When going north we have the opportunity to fish by and pick up from the Palm Beach Internation Airport.
Pass By: Lakeside Anchor Inn, 2412 Floral Rd, Lantana, FL 33462, USA
Waterfront outpost with casual seafood & steak dishes, plus an outdoor tiki sports bar & live music. A great stop available during the fishing trip for the restroom and a cool beverage.
Pass By: High Ridge Country Club, 2400 Hypoluxo Rd, Lake Worth, FL 33462, USA
Along the path of our daily fishing trips, there are many Golf Greens. If your a golfer the many variations and location will interest you for sure.
Departure Point :Center Drive, Center Dr, Lake Worth, FL 33461, USA
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.