Peacock Bass Fishing Trips Near Miami Florida
Take a break from South Beach and enjoy a few hours of the sights and sounds of the great outdoors. Miami urban Peacock bass fishing offers some of most unique fishing in the world. While reeling in the colorful hard fighting peacock bass, watch as the urban lifestyle timelessly evolves.
Our Miami tours are guided by a licensed Captain in a modern 21' boat, they provide the fishing rods and reels, right and left handed. All the tackle you can use or lose and all other necessities including safety equipment. Our Captains provide fishing instructions and casting lessons which are all included for beginners and advanced techniques for the experts.
So grab your hat, sunglasses and cell phone to take pictures. All you have to do is step on board, cast a pole and wait for the tug on the other end. This tour will take you on an urban fishing adventure that will leave lasting memories for a lifetime!
Our travelers also enjoyed a day in Zoo Miami, Bayside Marketplace, or SpeedBoat Tours!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Cooler, ice and bottled water
- All fishing equipment
- All safety equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and specialty drinks
- Fishing licenses
- Live bait
Travelers will explore Miami from the water. Only 5 minutes from the International Airport and 15 minutes from Downtown Miami all easily accessible by Uber or Lyft. You arrive at a nice city park, where we blast off for the day's adventure. The area has over 35 miles of canals and lakes that we will explore looking for the exotic hard fighting peacock bass.
While on the water it paints a local picture of Miami culture, and you are almost guaranteed to have an encounter with iguanas. A verse and great fishery, stocked with largemouth bass, peacock bass, snook, and even tarpon. At the conclusion of your trip, we will bring you back to the city park for departure.
• Miami, FL, USA
• Antonio Maceo Park, 5135 NW 7th St, Miami, FL 33126, USA
• Blue Lagoon, Florida 33126, USA
Departure Point :Antonio Maceo Park, 5135 NW 7th St, Miami, FL 33126, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.