Peacock Bass in Florida near Biscayne Bay
Take a break from South Miami and enjoy a few hours of the sights and sounds of the great outdoors. Miami urban Peacock bass fishing offers some of the most unique fishing in the world. While reeling in the colorful hard fighting peacock bass, watch as the urban lifestyle timelessly evolves.
Our Miami tours are guided by a licensed Captain in a modern 21' boat, they provide the fishing rods and reels, right and left-handed. All the tackle you can use or lose and all other necessities including safety equipment. The Captain provides fishing instructions and casting lessons which are all included for beginners and advanced techniques for the experts.
So grab your hat, sunglasses, and cell phone to take pictures. All you have to do is step on board, cast a pole, and wait for the tug on the other end. This tour will take you on an urban fishing adventure that will leave lasting memories of Miami!
Our travelers also enjoyed a day in Zoo Miami, Bayside Marketplace, or SpeedBoat Tours!
per adult from
What's included :
- All fishing equipment
- All safety equipment
- Cooler, ice and bottled water
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Fishing licenses
- Live bait
- Food and specialty drinks
Travelers will explore urban Miami from the water. Only 5 minutes from downtown Kendall Airport and 15 minutes from King's and Deering Bay on Miami Beach. This location is easily accessible by Uber or Lyft. You arrive at the meeting location, where we blast off for the day's adventure. The area has over 45 miles of canals and lakes that we will explore looking for the exotic hard fighting peacock bass.
While on the water it paints a local picture of Miami culture, and you are almost guaranteed to have an encounter with iguanas. A verse and great fishery, stocked with largemouth bass and big peacock bass. At the conclusion of your trip, we will bring you back to the boat ramp for departure or meet your share-a-ride.
• Kendall, Kendall, Florida
• Dadeland Mall, 7535 N Kendall Dr, Kendall, FL 33156-7872
• Deering Bay Yacht & Country Club, 13610 Deering Bay Dr, Coral Gables, FL 33158-2800
Departure Point :8939 Howard Dr, Miami, FL 33176, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.