Peacocks, Presidents and Puzzles - The Winter Park Walking Tour + Boat Tour
Welcome to one of Florida’s best-kept secrets, the lovely city of Winter Park!
Chartered in 1887, Winter Park is more than 100 years old and has the pedigree to prove it. Home of the first college in Florida, host to multiple U.S. Presidents swapping the chills of Washington for a tropical paradise, and the southern magnet of many celebrity visitors, Winter Park has a rich history just waiting to be explored and discovered!
This tour will give you a look at Winter Park from street level as well as from the beautiful lakes and canals surrounding this historic village. Your guide will share the fascinating history of this southern resort town, and the stories of the celebrities who have passed through.
Then view the stunning mansions of past and current town leaders and natural wildlife as your view Winter Park its magical waterways.
Whether you are a visitor or a seasoned Central Floridian, you will have a great time while learning about the storied history of this beautiful hamlet!
per adult from
3 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- 90 Minute Guided VIP Tour of Key Locations in Winter Park.
- Fun facts about the buildings, historical figures and celebrity connections to Winter Park.
- Travel the lakes and canals of Winter Park to view magnificent mansions and local sites.
- 10% discount for your next Original Orlando Tours adventure (valid for 30 days).
- Earn Sunny Perks Reward Points for gift cards or other discounts.
- Entry/Admission - Scenic Boat Tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Winter Park, Winter Park, Florida
On this fascinating Winter Park history tour, you’ll learn why this picturesque village became (and still is!) a mecca for wealthy businessmen, politicians, celebrities and their families over the years, as you wander along with the shops, restaurants, and historic buildings along Park Avenue, the thriving center of town. Wandering under the treed canopies and passing European-styled cafés, we’ll recount the personal stories of this Central Florida treasure and share the intriguing history behind the walls you see.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Scenic Boat Tour, 312 E Morse Blvd, Winter Park, FL 32789, USA
You’ll also enjoy a boat cruise on the Winter Park Scenic Boat Cruises as part of your visit where you’ll see awe-inspiring mansions and estates of past and current business leaders and celebrities, including many references to the people and stories that you heard on the land portion of the tour!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: 401 S Park Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789, USA
2: 151 W Lyman Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789, USA
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :312 E Morse Blvd, Winter Park, FL 32789, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.