Pearls of Herzegovina: Blagaj, Pocitelj, Mogorjelo, Kravice Waterfalls and Medjugorje Day Trip from Mostar
Experience the natural beautiful of southern Bosnia and Herzegovina on this full-day trip from Mostar. Accompanied by a guide, drive in a private vehicle to the karst spring of Blagaj, the open-air museum at Pocitelj, the ruins of Mogorjelo, the Kravice Waterfalls, and Medjugorje village. A round-trip transfer is included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
- Professional, authorized guide
- Entry/Admission - Kravice Falls
- Entry/Admission - River Buna Spring
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet your guide in central Mostar at 10am and travel by private vehicle through the natural and historical wonders of southern Bosnia and Herzegovina. Drive south to Blagaj, a small town that contains the largest karst spring in Europe, and explore the remains of the Roman town of Bona. Visit the Dervish house, a Sufi pilgrimage site. Entrance is included.
Continue to the medieval town of Pocitelj, perched on the Neretva River. Admire the Ottoman-era stone house built into the rocky mountainside and wind your way through charming backstreets and hidden courtyards.
Discover Mogorjelo, expansive remains of a Roman rustic villa. The ruins dot the lush landscape, where archaeologists have uncovered artifacts from the fourth century.
Drive to Kravice Waterfall, where the river drops into a horseshoe-shaped canyon. Savor the natural beauty of the falls and the surrounding hemp, figs, and poplars. Entrance to Kravice Waterefall is included.
Visit the village of Medjugorje, a Catholic pilgrimage site where it’s believed images of the Virgin Mary have appeared.
At the conclusion of your tour, your vehicle will return you to Mostar.
Departure Point :Mostar central meeting point
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A minimum 2 people per booking required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.